Browse Items (28 total)
- Tags: building
Negative of unknown people standing outside one of the club's buidings. Unknown if this was the Fishing Club or the South Side Country Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.
Photograph of the Central Malleable Iron Co. 765 N. Lowber, building with railroad cars filled with material to process.
Photograph of the groundbreaking for the new Christ United Methodist church. Photograph of the original building of Christ United Methodist Church, located at 1503 N. Summit Street, Decatur, IL.
Photograph of 255 N. Pine St. taken in 1923 of the Harvey Greider House.