Photographs of the exterior of the Illinois Traction System shops in Decatur IL taken in 1909 and 1910. The shops were located at 1800 E. Garfield Ave. and were purchased by Parke Properties, Inc. in January of 1956 to be used as a warehouse.
Photograph of Decatur Traction and Electric Co. Power House, 405-409 Wabash Avenue. Built in 1899 and abandoned as power house five years later. It was used by several different firms as a warehouse and was torn down in June 1937.