Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Powers Lane

Photograph of 1 Powers Lane

HO282-Houses_1_Powers_Lane_6-14-1946_407.jpg
Photograph of 1 Powers Lane take on June 14, 1946.

Photograph of 560 Powers Lane

HO279-Houses_560_Powers_Lane_5-2-1971_409.jpg
Photograph of 560 Powers Lane. This house was built by Frank Shlaudeman in 1906 and 1907. The city directories list it as being owned by George Conover from 1918 to 1921 and by Frank J. Parr from 1921 to 1925 when it was acquired by C.C. LeForgee.…

Photograph of 580 Powers Lane

HO283-Houses_580_Powers_Lane_5-19-1954_416.jpg
Photograph of 580 Powers Lane taken on May 19, 1954.

Photographs of 505 Powers Lane

HO281-Ewing House_1914_082.jpg
Photograph of the Ewing House and 505 Powers Lane built in 1910 and 1911 by Charles A. Ewing and designed by Frederick Perkins. Ewing's wife, Idelle K., lived there in 1954.

Photographs of 510 Powers Lane

HO277-Houses_510_Powers_Lane_Const_Theron_Powers_C1900_0009.jpg
Photographs of 510 Powers Lane. This house was built by Theron Powers about 1900. Fire partially destroyed it in 1915 but the house was rebuilt. It was bought from Mrs. Powers in May 1926 by Dr. Clyde H. Tearnan. Dr. Tearnan sold it in September 1949…

Photographs of 595 Powers Lane

HO75-595_Powers_Lane_5-14-1905.jpg
Photographs of 595 Powers Lane. This house was built by Samuel S. Powers in 1865. It was later the home of his sons, Frank S and Chauncy M. In 1941, the property was sold to H. Paul Tick and the house was demolished to make room for a new house.…