Browse Items (177 total)
- Collection: Photo File: Houses
Photograph of House on 531 W. Main Street, Decatur, IL. "Originally built by Michael Troutman in 1868. It was the first brick residence built on that street. In 1912 it was remodeled and a coat of cement plaster was put over the brick. Mr. and Mrs.…
412 W. Prairie Ave. John H. Culver home, built around 1887. It was sold to Roy Phillips in 1950 by Elizabeth C. Shellabarger, daughter of John H. Culver. Phillips remodeled it into apartments. A fire in 1979 caused extensive damage to the attic and…
Photograph of 836 N Church St. This apartment house was built by J.W. Osgood in 1911. It has changed owners several times and was bought by Ralph E. McDaniel from Rosa Bauer in 1951. It is known as the McDaniel Apartments.
Photograph of the house at 323 W. Macon St. This house was built by Smith E. Walker in 1912. His widow, Mabel Mills Walker, still lived there in 1954.
This is the 1977 Lakeview High School Dorian yearbook.