Browse Items (8 total)
- Tags: Playground
This is a negative of men and boys standing in Southside Park planning the lighting for the playground on March 6, 1937. Southside Park became Mueller Park. The photo was taken by Decatur Herald & Review.
This is the minutes and agenda of the Board of Directors meeting on February 16, 1978. At this meeting, the Board discussed library staff turnover,…