Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: 1901

Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta

HO132-1060_W_MARIETTA_ST, JOHN_D_EVANS_HSE.jpg
Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta. The city directories first list this address in 1901 and it was owned by John D. Evans. It has had numerous owners since and the 1954 city directory lists Vernon Keller as its owner.

Photo of Rev. H. C. Gibbs

CH50-UNITED_METHODIST, REV _H_C_GIBBS, 9-8-1912.jpg
Photograph of Rev. H. C. Gibbs, member of the Preacher's Aid Society for 42 years. He was at one time pastor of the First Methodist Church in Decatur, coming in here in 1901. He was connected with the society in various relationships, as, pastor,…

Photos of Frank M. Pratt and Pratt Cereal Mill

BS220-PRATT_CEREAL_MILL-1, FRANK_M_PRATT.jpg
Photograph of Frank M. Pratt, Pratt Cereal Mill. Photo BS221: of A. E. Staley Mfg. Co. Buildings. Photo made about 1901 when it was the Pratt Cereal Mill, which was purchased by A. E. Staley in 1909. Photo BS222: Pratt Cereal Mill. The Pratt Cereal…