Browse Items (18 total)

  • Tags: 1996

Photo of Courthouse taken in 1996.

BD150-Courthouse_Macon_County_ca1996389.jpg
Photograph of the Macon County Courthouse taken in 1996.

Photo of Post Office on Franklin Street, Decatur, IL.

BD39-Post_Office_1996004.jpg
Photograph of the Post Office located on Franklin Street, Decatur, IL. Photo by Don Baker.

Photos taken from the Macon County Courthouse Roof in 1996 by Don Baker.

ST20-MISC-4, NE_FROM_CTHOUSE, C1996029.jpg
Photograph of S. Franklin and Wood Street taken from the top of the courthouse. Photograph of the roofs of different parts of the courthouse and S. Franklin. Photograph of Franklin St. Mall and S. Franklin. Photograph of Old City Hall and Greenview…

Photographs of Lincoln Square and Transfer House in 1996

HL22-TRANSFER_HOUSE-1, C8-1996021.jpg
Photographs of Lincoln Square, the Transfer House's former location and a photograph of the Transfer House as it sits now in Central Park taken in 1996.

Photographs of North Water Street over several decades.

ST37-N_WATER-4, 200_BLOCK, 048.jpg
Photograph of buildings in the 200 Block of N. Water that were torn down in 1996. Photograph of 200 Block early 1900's. Photograph from postcard. Photograph of Water Street, 1896. Photograph of the 100 Block of N. Water St. taken 10/1/1907.…

Photograph of 304 W. Macon

HO117-304_W_MACON_ST, 1996.jpg
Photograph of 304 W. Macon taken in 1996.

Photos of House on 508 W. Main Street

HO122-508 (500) W MAIN  1996.jpg
Photographs of the House on 508 W. Main Street, residence of L. B. Casner.

Photos of Houses at 607 W. Main Street

HO125-607 W MAIN, J L STOUT 1896.jpg
Photograph of House on 607 W. Main Street, residence of J. L. Stout, 1896. Photograph of House at 607 W. Main Street, 1996.

Photos of House on 701 W. Main Street

HO127-701 W MAIN, D F HOWE, 1896.jpg
Photograph of House on 701 W. Main, residence of D. F. Howe. Photograph of 701 W. Main in 1996.

Photographs of 505 W. Prairie Ave.

HO149-505 W PRAIRIE 1896 FM PRATT.jpg
Photographs of 505 W. Prairie Ave. built in 1896 and the residence of F.M. Pratt.