Browse Items (5 total) Tags: 1888 Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: TitleCreatorDate Added Photographs of 276 W. Prairie Ave. Photographs of 276 W. Prairie Ave. built in 1888. It was the home of W.R. Scruggs, one of the founders of Linn & Scruggs. In 1954 Lillian Chadsey, sister-in-law of W.R. Scruggs, still lived there. Tags: 1888, 276 W. Prairie, Chadsey, Decatur IL, house, Lillian Chadsey, Linn, Linn & Scruggs, Photo File: Houses, Prairie Ave, Scruggs, W. R. Scruggs Photograph of 315 N. Main St. Photograph of 315 N. Main St. built in 1888. Tags: 1888, 315 N. Main St, Decatur IL, house, Main St, Photo File: Houses Photo of the Ice Barn Located on the Sangamon River Photograph of David A. "Doc" Maffit --Ice Barn--1888; located on the Sangamon river. Maffit in horse and buggy on left, with lots of horses and wagons. Tags: 1888, Buildings, Business, David Maffit, Doc Maffit, horses, Ice Barn, Photo File: Business, Sangamon River, Wagons Photos from the Herald and Review Photo BS318: Review Composing Room-1895. Photo ran in the Review Building Edition December 1895. The composing room was on the fourth floor. Photo BS319: Composing Room Foreman's Office. This was located on the fourth floor at the left of the… Tags: 100 Block E. Prairie St., 1888, 1895, 1912, 1913, 365 N. Main St., Annex, Buildings, Business, Composing Room, Daily Review, Decatur IL., Foreman's Office, Herald and Review, Newspaper, Sprinkler System Uncle Fred Photograph of Uncle Fred Besalke taken by H. Schumacher in Allenstein, Prussia in 1888. Tags: 1888, Allenstein Prussia, Besalke family, Besalke Family Collection, Fred Besalke, H. Schumacher Photograph Atelier Featured Item Dredging The Lake at the South Side Country Club Negative of the lake at the South Side Country Club being dredged on February 8, 1950.