Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Haworth

Haworth's Pasture 1911

MC39-Haworth_Pasture_1911.jpg
Photograph of Haworth's pasture in 1911.

Haworth's Pasture 1911

MC40-Haworth_Pasture_1911040.jpg
Photograph of Haworth's Pasture in 1911.

Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

HO237-Houses_400_Blk_E_Eldorado_6-28-1908_069.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 400 block of E. Eldorado at the corner of Jackson St. It was built by George Haworth in 1881-1882. Haworth sold the property to Moses Stafford who sold it to St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1891 to be used for a parish…

Photographs of 364 W. William St.

HO173-364_W_WILLIAM_ST-2, L_L_HAWORTH_HSE.jpg
Photographs of 364 W. William St. This house was built by L.L. Haworth in 1880 and served as a family dwelling for 40 years. Then for 20 years it served as the home of kindergartens, dancing schools, lodge organizations and the Community Recreation…