Browse Items (5 total)
- Tags: Store
This is the glass negative of a man reading a newspapers in a store. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.
Photographs of the exterior of the Sears building located at 130 N. Franklin St. before it became the new Decatur Public Library Building taken in 1998.
Photograph of 418 N. Water St. For 45 years this handsome residence stood on the northeast corner of North and Water streets. In 1916 it was demolished to make way for the business buildings. J.R. Race erected the home in 1870-1871 and it was at the…
Photograph of the house at the 1200 block of N. Jasper and Grand Ave. This house was built by D.B. Foster in 1906. It was a combined department store, apartments, and residence. The 1954 city directory lists that address as 1260 N. Jasper, occupied…
Photograph from the September 15, 1913 fire that occurred at the Leon & Morris Implement store on E Wood St. The fire did an estimate of $5,000 worth of damage.
These are the glass negatives of Sadie Wright. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.