Browse Items (16 total)
- Tags: automobiles
Photograph of Ramblers along N. Water St. in front of storefronts like the Macon County Title and Loan and Johnson and Landis Bicycles in 1904.
Photograph of Building at 530 N. Main St. James G. Parker, agent for Haynes, Reo, White Pleasure and Commercial automobiles built this garage in 1911-12. In 1915 he sold the building to W. C. Starr. This building was destroyed by fire May 23, 1928.…
Photograph of Decatur city street, 300 Block N. Main looking north and east from the intersection of William St.
Photograph of the Building on 385 E. Prairie and N. Jackson Streets. Talbott-Barry Motor Co. Ford agency opened in 1921 and dissolved in 1929. Photo by Seityz, photo taken before 1928. Photo has two cars in the street.
Decatur Public Library Board of Trustees monthly meeting report April 1964