Browse Items (6 total)
- Tags: Historic Landmarks
Photograph of the William Warnick Homestead. This house, seven miles southwest of Decatur, was built by William Warnick after 1833, and became known as the "Thirty-Three Mile House" when owned by John Eckle and used as part of his tavern property to…
Photograph Wabash Depot in the center and Illinois Central Railroad Depot on the right. Photograph of the Illinois Central Railroad Depot.
Photographs of the first floor hallway at the Millikin Homestead. Photograph of Cherubs on second floor landing. Photograph of ladies attending an art class at the Millikin Homestead.
Photograph of the Millikin Homestead during the winter. Photograph of two people on horseback riding in front of the Millikin Homestead. Photo of Carriage House on the Millikin Homestead. Photograph of the Millikin Homestead, front view. Photograph…
Herald and Review Library: Grant, Clifford M., 12/7/43/ unused. "Clifford M. Grant, 1426 North Illinois Street."