Browse Items (177 total)
- Collection: Photo File: Houses
Photograph of House on 700 Block of E. Wood Street. This house, known as "Cassell's Castle" was built by Berry H. Cassell in 1887. It was at the corner of Webster and Wood Streets. It was destroyed by fire in 1916. In 1925 the Illinois Power & Light…
Photographs of the Exterior and Interior of house at 919 W. William Street, taken in 1997. Houses was built in 1905 by Thomas T. Roberts, owner of the Decatur Coffin Company.
Photographs of the interior of house at 919 W. William Street, built by Thomas T. Roberts. Photos were taken in 1997.
Photographs of House on 919 W. William Street. "Built by T. T. Roberts in 1905. In 1924 it was sold to L. W. cook who sold it in 1944 to Walter Flora, Sr. In 1947 it was bought by Carroll W. Rogers. Photo ran Review 5/3/1905." Photographs of house on…
Photographs of 890 W. William St. This house was built by George E. Moeller in 1912. Around 1928 it was bought by John H. McEvoy who still lived there in 1954.
Photographs of 634 W. William St. This house was built by Isaac A. Buckingham in 1882. It was the residence of the Buckingham family until 1915. It was rented by the family for a few years, and after the death of Miss. Maria Buckingham, Mrs. Lynn…
Photograph of the Alexander Lumber Co. next to railroad. Men standing on loading dock by rail cars.