Browse Items (14 total)
- Tags: 1906
Photograph of the interior of the storage area of the Cudahay Ice Plant which the 1906 City Directory listed at the southeast corner of 7th and the Wabash R. R. Photo ran in the Review, 2/25/1906. (Men are moving blocks of ice around the building.)
Photograph of the people working at High Ice Cream Factory at 1247 N. Main Street, Decatur, IL. Photograph of Ice Cream Vending at the High Ice Cream Factory at 1247 N. Main St., Decatur, IL.
Photograph of the house at the 1200 block of N. Jasper and Grand Ave. This house was built by D.B. Foster in 1906. It was a combined department store, apartments, and residence. The 1954 city directory lists that address as 1260 N. Jasper, occupied…
Photograph of 560 Powers Lane. This house was built by Frank Shlaudeman in 1906 and 1907. The city directories list it as being owned by George Conover from 1918 to 1921 and by Frank J. Parr from 1921 to 1925 when it was acquired by C.C. LeForgee.…
Photograph of 1305 W. Main St. This house was built by Joseph M. Brownback in 1906 or 1907. In 1937 it was bought by Robert H. Mueller, Jr. who sold it in May 1946 to the Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority of Millikin University.
Two photographs of the Parwolski family. The first is of Emilie (Boltz) Parwolski, Fred Parwolski, and their two sons, Willie and Edwin. The second is of Fred and one of the sons by the back door. Both were taken in 1906 in Decatur, IL .
Photograph of William and Augusta with an unknown man and two unknown boys at Lake Decatur around 1940