Browse Items (7 total)
- Tags: contractor
Tags: 1934, 1936, biography, Building Inspector, contractor, East St. Louis Journal, Golden Crown Camp, Harry Clay Wire, Harry Wire, Herald and Review, Ladies of the G.A.R., Lela S. Penniwell Circle, Masonic Lodge, Matilda Wire, P. H. Wire, Progress Rebekah Lodge, Royal Neighbros, St. Paul's Lutheran School, Zoning Board
Tags: biography, carpenter, contractor, D. S. Shellabarger House, Decatur IL., Herald and Review, Home Mfg. Co., James Millikin House, Joseph Mills, Lumberman, Lyon Co., Mills Lumber Co., N. Main St., Old First Methodist Church, Stapp's Chapel, Van Deventer Studio, Vandeventer Studio, W. B. Hary, William St.
Photograph of the Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.